Rose Quartz, what is it?
Rose Quartz is one of the most popular of the quartz family, known as the "Love Stone" or "Heart Stone." It is a form of quartz that varies from a pale pink to a rose red hue. It a silicon dioxide crystal. The color comes from traces of titanium, iron or manganese. Used to help and attract love in all areas (romantic, friendship, family, self-love). The stone carries soft feminine energy to help with healing, comfort, peace and compassion.
Rose Quartz balances the yin and the yang energy and also helps balance all of the chakras. It is associated with the heart chakra as it activates the human heart, yet also stimulates the base to help regenerate the physical body. Rose quartz helps circulate divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Rose Quartzs helps to reawaken the heart to allow love to come in and go out.
Benefits of Rose Quartz:
- Helps to overcome heartbreak and betrayal
- Help you to learning to trust again
- Promotes and attracts love of all kinds (Family, self-love, romantic, platonic, unconditional)
- Enhances compassion and and empathy
- Release repressed emotions
- Raises your self-esteem
- Balances your emotions
- Helps restore confidence
- Attracts true love
- Soothes grief
- Helps the circulatory system
Affirmation: I open my heart to give and receive love.
Cleaning your Rose Quartz:
Any one of the methods from our cleansing blog can work with Rose Quartz, except for Sunlight. Sunlight could fade your crystal.
- Moonlight (at least 6 hours)
- Smudging (Sage, Cedar, Sweet Grass, Lavender, or Palo Santo: 30 seconds to 1 minute)
- Water (rainfall: 5 mins or faucet 10 mins)
- Selenite (at least 6 hours)
- Earth (bury in dirt: 24 hours)