What is Bloodstone?
Bloodstone is known as"Heliotrope", it is a variety of Chalcedony or Jasper. It is dark green with red or brownish red flecks. The red spots resembling blood, hence its name. It is a powerful healing stone. In ancient times warriors and athletes kept this stone with them to increase their strength, power and to provide them with courage reigning victory. It is associated with the lower chakras.
Benefits of Bloodstone:
- It provides protection.
- Increases creativity and boosts intuition.
- Strengthens the immune system and purifies the blood.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Boosts courage by inspiring fearlessness in all areas of life and improves one's confidence.
- Placed on bleeding wounds to stem the bleeding and enhance healing.
- Used to remove evil or negativity from any environment
Affirmation: I am powerful and strong, protected and safe.
How to Cleanse Bloodstone?
Any one of the methods from our cleansing blog can work with Bloodstone.